What are cookies?
Types of Cookies
- Own cookies: They send to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by an editor and from which the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: They send to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data.
- Cookies de sesión: Son un tipo de cookies diseñadas para recabar y almacenar datos mientras el usuario accede a una página web. – Cookies persistentes: Son un tipo de cookies en el que los datos siguen almacenados en el terminal y pueden ser accedidos y tratados durante un periodo definido por el responsable de la cookie, y que puede ir de unos minutos a varios años.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. – Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads displayed.
- Analysis cookies: Allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they link. Measurement of activities of the websites, application, or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications, and platforms, to introduce improvements in the function of the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service. Regarding the treatment of data collected through the analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the obligation to obtain an informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of the users whenever it is a question of First-party cookies, which treat aggregated data for a strictly statistical purpose, provide information about its use and include the possibility that users express their refusal to use it.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application, or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
More Info (own or third-party expiration)
Google Analytics (_gid y _ga)
|Know your preferences and browsing habit||One day|
|Google Analytics (IDE y id||
Give user consent
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser, or prefer to receive information each time a cookie request to be installed, you can configure your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– The browser asks if the user wishes to install each cookie;
– Cookies are still accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Expressly, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
– Reject cookies from specific domains;
– Reject third-party cookies;
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block, or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. PFor more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help